This policy describes the ways we collect, use, store, and protect your personal information. You accepted this policy when you use BIX website/signed up for BIX website.
The Company collects information about you from our services that you use and the information that we collected from our users when you provide it to them for the purpose of using our services.
The Company may also use the information that was collected about our users including for, but is not limited to:
• to respond to inquiries and requests for information;
• to operate and provide our services to you;
• to detect, prevent or investigate security breaches or fraud;
• to maintain records for internal administrative purposes; and
• for the Company’s internal purposes such as evaluating the effectiveness of market research, educational tools, website administration and audit.
The Company may share your information with other parties in the following circumstances:
• Amongst our company for analysis and decision making including decisions regarding improvement of our services;
• With the Company’s vendors that provide us with their support services in delivering our services to you and our subscribers/users;
• With other companies to use your information for promotion and marketing purposes
BIX website does not accommodate any web caching to prevent storing of files/data in the hard disk cache and ensuring confidentiality of the user and subscriber information.
The Company takes reasonable efforts to protect your information using security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification of your information.
The Company implements information security policy to protect the information that we disclosed to third parties. Any information disclosed to our service providers, the Company will require them to appropriately safeguard the information provided to them in accordance with our information security policy.
Although the Company regularly updates its virus protection software, the Company does not warrant that the server that makes the information and contents of the BIX website available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the correct display and/or presentation of any material contained on the BIX website.
Please contact the Company as described in “Contact Us”, if you want to change, delete or update your information or withdraw your consent for collect, use, store or share your information with other parties.
|PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION|
You are entitled, from time to time, to provide updated information relating to any personal data provided through the BIX website.
We are committed to fully comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.